Supported ATtiny models:
A programmer adapter for all the ATtiny DIP models with support for a crystal with optional capacitors or a resonator. You can solder on male headers to make this into an Arduino shield so you can program your ATtiny with an Arduino.
You receive the bare PCB with a 10K resistors, 0.1uF capacitor and Red LEDs pre-soldered. This kit requires you to have your own parts (IC sockets, male/female headers) and will require soldering/assembly.
19 ready to build (3-7 days)
Supported ATtiny models:
|Dimensions||53.2 × 50 × 10 cm|
Includes Eagle schematic/board files, schematic, schematic guide and finished product top picture.
v1.4 (11 February 2014) – Download
– Added headers to allow conversion to an Arduino shield
– Added LED on MISO pin
– Spaced out ISP headers from each other a bit more so you can fit IDC socket connectors
v1.3 (2 July 2013) – Download
– Added a main capacitor and optional capacitors near each ATtiny (thanks to Robert J)
– Added ground in-between the two XTAL pins so you can use a resonator (thanks to Robert J)
– Increased VCC and GND lines from 0.254mm to 0.35mm (thanks to Robert J)
v1.2 (29 March 2013) – Download
– Added resistor and LED to board
– Moved male headers so both ISP headers can fit without interfering each other or with the 28 pin IC socket
v1.1 (7 August 2012) – Download
– Updated PCB labels
– Connected AVCC and GND
– Added optional crystal capacitors
(Bug: 6 pin ISP cable won’t fit if you mount the ATtiny48/88 socket)
v1.0 (16 July 2012) – Download
– Initial Release
We usually ship within 2-3 business days and will let you know when your order has been shipped. We ship overseas all around the world – America, Europe, Asia, etc (except to Brazil or Mexico due to lost packages) and to reduce shipping costs we send via the Airmail letter service for $3. Any item you order will come to you with in a padded envelope due to a restriction that letters can’t be more than 20mm in height.
The usual delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks; we ship via Australia Post. Unfortunately there is no tracking number available for this Airmail letter service.
You are responsible for any import tax/duties or other charges that may apply (so far we have had 1 report of a user having to pay import tax in the UK).
If you are looking for faster delivery times, please contact us for a quote, please note that shipping prices can start from $36 for 2-3 days delivery to the US (via DHL).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.