• Use any LiPo battery you like (recommended to use a LiPo with a battery protection)
• In-line Diode to allow it to work with the GBA/GBC/mGB (uses more current compared to GBA Reg & Charge solution).
• Non-diode version works on a DMG (uses around 20-30mA more than compared to regular AA’s so it will put extra load on the DC-DC converter).
• You can charge and play but it will continue to be powered from the LiPo battery
• Very small form factor – 17mm x 15mm x 4mm
Red LED on = charging
Blue LED on = charger connected
Size: 17mm x 15mm x 4mm
Charging max input voltage: 5.5V
Charging rate: 450mA
Diode drop: About 0.7-1V with a regular cart / low-medium power flash carts
Maximum discharge rate: 200mA (not recommended for high power usage flash carts)
Battery protection on board: Polyfuse 1A
LiPo battery – You can take a look at this AliExpress seller that has different battery sizes
Wires & Micro USB cable
Disclaimer: We shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage that may occur by using this product directly or indirectly.