The PCB finish is ENIG.
This cart should work on every system that supports GBA carts – GBA, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite and the Game Boy Player. This cart uses 5-10mA more compared to a regular cart.
Comes in a clear generic GBA cartridge. The board won’t fit in a genuine cartridge but will fit into the CGS high quality GBA cart shells. Each unit is assembled in house and is tested on a Gameboy Advance.
Optional rumble is available on request (contact us for a special purchase link as it’s made on demand) for the one patched game by djedditt – Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3. Your device’s power LED may flicker when the rumble is activated.
Saving in these games have been tested to work:
- F-Zero – Climax (Jpn)
- Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire (all should work with Pal Park)
- Pokemon hacks – Gaia, Radical Red, Unbound v1.1.2, Crystal Advance (2021-01-08)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon – Red Rescue Team
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros.
- MegaMan Battle Network 4.5 with the ENG Patch (CRC32: 0A7D0372)
There are no reviews yet.